[Lbw2007] LBW Wiki

Spiros Bolis sbolis at freemail.gr
Sun Apr 8 22:40:13 EEST 2007

On Sun, 8 Apr 2007, Jenny Radcliffe wrote:

> I've been keeping an eye on the LBW 2007 wiki recent changes and I
> wondered if you'd mind my going through and grammar-checking in a few
> places?
>
> It seems a bit rude of me to just waltz in and correct your English
> (which is obviously vastly better than my Greek!), but on the other
> hand I don't presently have any other way I can actually contribute,
> and there are a few places where the language could be polished to be
> a bit more correct and easier to read.
>
> However, I'm not going to just go around making changes without making
> sure you're not going to be offended first!

Hi Jenny,

from the wiki: "Please note that all contributions to LBW2007 may be
edited, altered, or removed by other contributors. If you don't want
your writing to be edited mercilessly, then don't submit it here."

you're more than welcome to do whatever editing you feel like, either
grammatical or of the essence. We could really use your input regarding
the accuracy of the info we're providing (or at least the extent of it)
and we're really looking forwarding to seeing you in Crete

regards,

p.S. I was just wraping up from doing the same thing , minor editing ;-)
P.S.2 The first page of the wiki is locked, if you need admin access,
drop me or Andy a line