[imapfilter-devel] imapfilter locks

Lefteris Chatzibarbas lefcha at hellug.gr
Tue Jan 17 16:46:07 EET 2006

On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 11:41:39AM +0100, Vaclav Vinklat wrote:
> Hello, everybody,
> during usage of this smart filter I found problem with one incoming message.
> While it is still in Inbox marked as unread, imapfilter discontinue in
> progress (see verbose output)
> Only deletion message or mark as read solve a problem.
> (sample maildir and lua config are in attachments)
>
> Thank you for suggestion.
> Cheers,
> Vaclav Vinklat

Hello,

I tried processing (copy/move) this message, and it seems some IMAP mail
servers don't like it, and they sometimes report back that it has some
invalid header.  Also, some mail clients seem to hang when copying this
message...

Could you run imapfilter again with the "-d" option, and send me the
relevant debug.* file generated in the ~/.imapfilter/ directory? I
wasn't able to reproduce the error with imapfilter...

Thanks,
Lefteris