[I18NGR] Apodosh tou orou "enclosure"(RSS)

Kostas Papadimas pkst at gmx.net
Tue Jul 4 13:45:45 EEST 2006

Στις 04-07-2006, ημέρα Τρι, και ώρα 01:57 +0300, ο/η George έγραψε:
> Πως σας ακούγεται η απόδοση ως «Συνημμένο ροής»;
> Σύμφωνα με τον ορισμό δεν είναι ακριβώς συνημμένο
> αλλά δεν μου βγαίνει κάτι καλύτερο.
>
> Υπάρχει κάποια άλλη πρόταση;

Έχω την εντύπωση ότι το "συνημμένο" ταιριάζει καλύτερα.
(από το RSS 2.0 specification)

"enclosure: Describes a media object that is attached to the item
<enclosure> is an optional sub-element of <item>.

It has three required attributes. url says where the enclosure is
located, length says how big it is in bytes, and type says what its type
is, a standard MIME type.

The url must be an http url.

<enclosure url="http://www.scripting.com/mp3s/weatherReportSuite.mp3"
length="12216320" type="audio/mpeg" />"

Περιγραφή:
"Like the enclosure of an email message, an RSS item enclosure is
something big that may take a long time to download, or something binary
that isn't text you read. You can read the text that describes the
enclosure, or the enclosure may somehow be related to the item.

An example. Suppose a news source, like the NY Times runs a movie
review. It might make sense to enclose a trailer for the movie along
with the review. Or a band might use RSS to keep their fans informed of
what they're up to. An enclosure could include a bit of music to
illustrate a point.

The cool thing about enclosures is that they can be time-shifted. The
aggregator or news readers should not download the enclosure until the
computer is idle, and should not present the item with the enclosure to
the user until the enclosure has been downloaded and is resident on the
local hard disk. The key premise is No More Click-Wait. "