Fwd: [Kde-cvs-announce] cvs.kde.org downtime monday, march 21st

Spiros Georgaras sngeorgaras at otenet.gr
Sat Mar 19 22:01:12 EET 2005

Hi!

As the cvs repository grows in a quite dramatic rate and
we'd like to add a subversion repository to it, we need to
put new hard drives in the system. As this requires a complete
backup+restore cycle, we'd like to take down the server
down for all of next monday. It will go down without further
notice (we'll of course make sure no commits are in progress) -
so please make sure to commit your changes in time.

Thanks, Stephan