[Fwd: [I18n]Fwd: Second Public review of LI18NUX Locale Name Guideline]

Simos Xenitellis simos74 at gmx.net
Thu Jan 24 15:39:19 EET 2002

Gia ellinika exei
	glibc name: greek, greek8

simos

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: NUMATA Toshinori <numa at sysrap.cs.fujitsu.co.jp>
To: bsd-locale at hauN.org
Cc: suehiro at jrd.dec.com
Subject: [I18n]Fwd: Second Public review of LI18NUX Locale Name Guideline
Date: 21 Jan 2002 17:03:05 +0900

Hi everyone,

The Linux Internationalization Initiative (Li18nux) started the Second
Public Review of "Locale Name Guideline" document.  It also includes
Codeset Alias Table which defines aliases for various codeset names used
in locale names and other codeset-related interfaces.  Please take a
look at the web page mensioned in the attached message.

Best regards,
numa

----- Forwarded message from Yoichi Suehiro <suehiro at jrd.dec.com> -----