Fwd: Two small translations

DJ Art djart at linux.gr
Wed Nov 14 22:40:38 EET 2001

Για δείτε αυτό. Να το κάνουμε forward και στις άλλες λιστες ??

Subject: Two small translations
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 16:02:30 +0100
From: Pablo Saratxaga <pablo at mandrakesoft.com>
To: Pablo Saratxaga <srtxg at chanae.alphanet.ch>

Kaixo!

Maybe you already saw the "welcome" screen shown at booting in Mandrake
8.0 and 8.1, with the word "welcome" in all languages. Well, for the
 next versions we want to have two different images, for bootup and for
 shutdown.

So, for bootup, something like "hello", "bonjour", "ohayou
 gozaimasu",... what is usually said as greeting for a first time in
 the day, but you have probably already meet him/her in the past (so,
 not a "nice to meet you").

For shutdown, something like "see you soon", "a bientot",... what is
usually said when you left someone and won't see him/her again until
at least tomorrow, but you hope to see him/her again in the future.

PS: If you think you are able to do a nice calligraphic version of the
text, then our graphist asks it to be 70 pixels high (or large, for
 vertical writting), with white background, and a blue foreground color
 #21449c in RGB.

Thank you very much

--
Ki ηa vos vεye bιn,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://www.srtxg.easynet.be/		PGP Key available, key ID: 0x8F0E4975

Kyritsis Athanasios <djart at hellug.gr>
Studying Electrical & Computer Engineering
@ Univ. of Patras, Greece