[l10n-dev] Multilingual builds of win32 oo641b now ready for downloading.

Simos Xenitellis simos74 at gmx.net
Fri Dec 21 20:51:22 EET 2001

Hello!
	Thank you for your work.

	I downloaded and tried to install the Greek version of OO for
Linux.(http://office.qkaka.com/linux/oo633/oo633_linuxintel_greek.tgz)

	I created screenshots of the installation procedure for the mentioned
language, located at
	http://hlp.sourceforge.net/OO/

	Here are my comments
1) The font chosen by the setup application (at least on my system) is
not a suitable one. The font size is quite large and specific letters
(those with accents) are from a different font family. Please refer to
the screenshots.
I am CC:ing this e-mail to the Greek I18N mailling list for further
input.

My system: RedHat 7.1 (i386), XFree86 4.1.0.1 (Rawhide), with TT fonts.

2) In specific textboxes (please check screenshots), a Greek
(iso-8859-7) font is probably not found and an unsuitable iso-8859-1
font is used. Thus, extended characters from iso-8859-1 are shown
instead of Greek.

3) The file "libsyssh.so" is not found in the installation distribution.
(I continued with "Ignore" to get more screenshots).
Probably due to the lack of libsyssh.so, OpenOffice coredumps when being
run.

Thanks again for your work and we are willing to do testing for the
better intergration of Greek in Open Office.

simos
Greek I18n Team

Την Παρ, 2001-12-21 στις 06:23, ο/η H.Z έγραψε: