Added Greek support to gcompris...

Simos Xenitellis simos74 at gmx.net
Mon Dec 10 17:23:35 EET 2001

Dear Bruno,
Thanks for your response.
I just found the words/sounds that should also be localised.

I am using RedHat 7.1 (w/ updates from RedCarpet).
My libtool versions are:
libtool-libs-1.3.5-8
libtool-1.3.5-8

I just updated my CVS snapshot, compiled again and managed to finish the
compilation. A problem that appears was that the Ximian libxml2 header
files are placed in "/usr/include/libxml2". I had to manually set the
Makefile so that "make" could find them. I did not attempt to fix the
root of this problem.

After the compilation completed, I tried to run the ./gcompris
application and I got this error:
./gcompris: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GCC_3.0' not found (required by
/usr/lib/libxml2.so.2)

I did not delve into it more.

I am forwarding this e-mail to the Greek localisation mailling list for
further input.

Thanks in advance,
simos

p.s. 1.
The .po file translation was done by "AARG! Anonymous
<remailer at aarg.net>". I just reviewed it/uploaded to GNOME CVS.

p.s. 2.
Note to Greek localisers.
The gcompris WWW site is at: http://www.ofset.org/gcompris/

Την Δευ, 2001-12-10 στις 00:15, ο/η bruno έγραψε: