MadWiFi 0.9.3.1 security release

Nick Kossifidis mickflemm at gmail.com
Wed May 23 20:57:44 EEST 2007

Release 0.9.3.1 fixes three security issue

We recently have been made aware of three security-related issues in
MadWifi v0.9.3 (refer to #1270, #1334 and #1335 for details). In
response to these reports we've released v0.9.3.1 today (which is
similar to v0.9.3 plus the relevant fixes). The release tarballs are
available for immediate download here.

We strongly advise all users of MadWifi to upgrade to v0.9.3.1 as soon
as possible.

Thanks to Md Sohail Ahmad of AirTight Networks Inc. for reporting the
issue in #1270. We also like to thank the original reporter of #1334
and #1335, who has asked us to keep his identity private.

--
As you read this post global entropy rises. Have Fun ;-)
Nick