Candidacy for the HELLUG Baord

Constantine Manoussakis cmanoussakis at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 12 19:01:56 EET 1999

Hey people,
You may have heard or not, but I have placed a candidacy for one of
the positions on the HELLUG board. Now I know what you will all say
initially "Ti 8elei aytos kai ta lei ola sta ksena?!?!" Well, for one
I write alot quicker and I think alot faster. So in essence it is not
the written word that counts but what I can do for us all.
I am a relatively new Linux user, but very eager to help out. I will
happy having any role on the board, just as I know that I will be
helping out. I am currently a professional in an IT company.
So it is official!
I hope to help out!