HEADSUP: The importance of translation projects in FreeBSD

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at freebsd.org
Fri May 2 10:23:18 EEST 2008

On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 21:44:27 +0200, Gabor Kovesdan <gabor at freebsd.org> wrote:
> Dear Folks,
>
> I'm writing to you in concern of your translation effort.
[...]
> http://wiki.freebsd.org/DocTranslationProjects

Hi all,

It took me a few days to notice that Gabor's email was stuck in the
moderation queue of freebsd-doc-el, among a few dozens of spam messages.

We talked briefly with Gabor about the Wiki pages of translations.  The
effort of presenting the translation work on wiki.freebsd.org is similar
to the work of Manolis on freebsdgr.dyndns.org and www.freebsdgr.org,
and I like it a lot.

I also have write access to wiki.freebsd.org, so I will start adding
some stuff similar to that of www.freebsdgr.org.  If you want to make
changes to wiki.freebsd.org too, please feel free to contact either me
or Gabor so we can set you up with permissions to edit web pages
directly at wiki.freebsd.org :-)