[Clonezilla-sysresccd-general] CD Boot only print server, no screen no keyboard - ssh or telnet via network required

Jyrki Vesterinen sandgtx at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 23:07:03 EEST 2011

29.08.2011 10:02, kgraham.printer at gmail.com kirjoitti:
> Thanks for replying Jyrki;
>
> I think you have provided quite comprehensive instructions and perhaps
> with a day I might manage it. However it appears you know what I want,
> and probably could do it in almost the time it took you to look up
> everything and explain it to me. Would you be interested in providing me
> a  price/time to create this? Perhaps the script or completed download
> could be made available for download by others on the
> clonezilla-sysresccd site, I think being able to use it from 1
> workstation would be quite useful to more than just myself, and it would
> not be limited to just the printer I am trying to clone. If interested I
> would also ask you to look at redobackup.org <http://redobackup.org> and
> tell me what you think of using that and possibly having it available
> both ways. Would you be able to accept payment by paypal
>
> Thanks,
>
>  Ken Graham

I have created the script. It took hardly any time, only the last five
lines (including comment) are mine.

http://members.hellug.gr/jyrki/custom-ocs

Obviously, you can set the password at line 32 to whatever you want.

Creating the actual disc image would also be quite easy for me, but with
two limitations:

*the version of Clonezilla Live will be quite old (1.2.5-35) since it's
the version included in the latest Clonezilla-SysRescCD (unfortunately
we haven't had enough motivation for the project...)
*the password will be hard-coded (and I'll know it)

If you find these limitations acceptable, send the password you want to
me (either directly or via the mailing list, depending on if you want it
to be publicly known). I'm going to create the disc image soon after that.

I accept money via PayPal but don't demand it. :)

Regards,
Jyrki Vesterinen