[Clonezilla-sysresccd-general] CD Boot only print server, no screen no keyboard - ssh or telnet via network required

Steven Shiau steven at nchc.org.tw
Mon Aug 29 11:27:44 EEST 2011

As mentioned here:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/clonezilla/forums/forum/394750/topic/4673790

You can try to have sshd on after Clonezilla live is booted, and
remotely login to start Clonezilla by: 1. sudo -i
2. clonezilla

Steven.

On 2011/8/28 上午 01:14, kgraham.printer at gmail.com wrote:
> I have a requirement to clone a Linux print server attached to a copier,
> there is no screen, no keyboard, but it will boot from CD so I need a
> scripted clonezilla that boots from CD and allows one to telnet or ssh
> in or that automatically sends to a other network drive the clone and a
> separate Restore CD that automatically retrieves.
>
> Clonezilla by itself doesn't appear to include a method to telnet in -
> would the clonezilla-sysresccd have that option perhaps as a defaulting
> menu item if one doesn't select another option?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Ken Graham
> CommunityPrinters.com
> 1020-103 ave Dawson Creek BC
> Canada V1G 2G5
> 250-782-7108
> Skype telephone  user name     k_graham

Steven Shiau <steven _at_ nchc org tw> <steven _at_ stevenshiau org>
National Center for High-performance Computing, Taiwan.
http://www.nchc.org.tw
Public Key Server PGP Key ID: 1024D/9762755A
Fingerprint: A2A1 08B7 C22C 3D06 34DB  F4BC 08B3 E3D7 9762 755A