[Clonezilla-sysresccd-general] I can't wait any longer...

Jyrki Vesterinen sandgtx at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 15:32:42 EET 2009

I have delayed migration to GRUB2 because Clonezilla-SysRescCd doesn't
include Super Grub2 Disk. It has been over a year since the latest release.

I also believe there is still need for something like
Clonezilla-SysRescCd. At least I still use the CD weekly for backing up
my data and sometimes for partitioning and other tasks.

I know I shouldn't complain without will to do something myself. That's
why I'm NOT doing so. In fact, I'm considering to create my own project
as a successor to Clonezilla-SysRescCd.

But before I begin, I want to check some things.

First, is Clonezilla-SysRescCd still being developed?

Second, is there already a successor to the CD? (I didn't find any by
googling.)

I hope the project will be useful for many, if I end up creating it. :)

All the best,
Jyrki Vesterinen