[Thelug] FLOSS Usage in Greece

sksowe sksowe at csd.auth.gr
Tue Nov 18 21:57:02 EET 2008

Dear colleagues,
Am collecting some information for an EU sponsored project (http://www.flossinclude.eu/) am working with. I would appreciate if your can fill in any information you may have relating the the 5 topics below:

1.- Communities: Local Communities of FLOSS (Even a group of few friends or organizations with a website)

2.- Linux User Group: Local Linux User Group

 e.g. Thessaloniki Linux User Group (Thelug): http://thelug.gr/
      Hellenic Linux User Group (Hellug) http://thelug.gr/

3.- Media: FLOSS-related media (Journal/Magazine/Blogs/Press
releasses/...)

4.- Platforms: Local Development Support Platforms (This part interests me most. Do we have a Greek GNU/Linux OS? Are some groups working on one and needs support? ps contact me on this)

5.- Projects : Local Projects (Educational, training, ELLAK for business SMEs, etc.)

Your input is highly welcome.
Sincere regards

--
Sulayman K. Sowe (Ph.D)
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki |UNU-MERIT