[Rule] New home for the RULE project

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 18:34:00 EEST 2011

2010/10/29 M. Fioretti <mfioretti at nexaima.net>:
> Greetings, everybody.
>
> The RULE project is practically closed since 2006, not because the
> idea wasn't good, but simply because I and the others who started the
> project had no time to work on it. Sad but true. I wanted to at least
> leave everything in order, both as a memory and for anybody who may be
> interested in resuming it. Last week I finally found the time to do
> it. Please visit http://rule.zona-m.net to see what I did and why I
> did it that way.
>
> You are all also very welcome to pass the word around as much as you
> see fit and even more welcome to signal any broken link or error/
> omission in the rebuild that I may have done.
>
> Thanks again to all who took part in this great project and to the
> Athens LUG who hosted our stuff in the last years.

I am sorry to say that it was almost exactly a year later that I first
got round to looking at this. It's a good smart site, Marco - well
done.

My only suggestion is that you possibly should have signed it
somewhere - it says "I did this" and "I did that" in various places
but never says who "I" was!

I wonder if there would be any interest in trying to revive RULE in
some form today. Perhaps we could adopt DSL and bring it back to life
or something.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • GMail/GoogleTalk/Orkut: lproven at gmail.com