[Rule] New home for the RULE project

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Fri Oct 29 09:14:32 EEST 2010

Greetings, everybody.

The RULE project is practically closed since 2006, not because the
idea wasn't good, but simply because I and the others who started the
project had no time to work on it. Sad but true. I wanted to at least
leave everything in order, both as a memory and for anybody who may be
interested in resuming it. Last week I finally found the time to do
it. Please visit http://rule.zona-m.net to see what I did and why I
did it that way.

You are all also very welcome to pass the word around as much as you
see fit and even more welcome to signal any broken link or error/
omission in the rebuild that I may have done.

Thanks again to all who took part in this great project and to the
Athens LUG who hosted our stuff in the last years.

       Ciao,
       Marco
       http://stop.zona-m.net