[Rule] latest slinky on site

Richard Kweskin rkwesk at hellug.gr
Mon Apr 10 20:10:32 EEST 2006

On Fri, 7 Apr 2006 06:10:08 +0200
"M. Fioretti" <mfioretti at mclink.it> wrote:

> In the meantime, I have already uploaded all the latest slinky files
> for Fedora 5 here:
>
> 	www.rule-project.org/download/fedora_core_5/slinky-0.5.05

Hi

Two suggestions:

1 - Reorganise older slinky versions to be under fedora_core_x rather than have a visible directory named Slinky that doesn't contain the later versions.

2 - Add the tar.gz file of k-drive to the fedora_core_4 and fedora_core_5 directories as it works fine with both of these also. (I wonder if there has been any update/development which we should be aware of - I confess I have no idea of the url of k-drive source files or related sites that are newer than what we already have from Michael Fratoni.)

Richard