[RULE] other distros

M. Fioretti mfioretti at mclink.it
Thu May 19 07:51:47 EEST 2005

On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 11:14:52 AM +0300, Richard Kweskin
(rkwesk at hellug.gr) wrote:

> Hello All
>
> This subject has been mentioned before. I understand Martin's
> feelings (hi Martin) and was worried about this also. Now that we
> have a working version of Slinky for the latest Fedora (I will have
> more to write to this list on this) what is preventing anyone from
> adapting the same process with other distros?

Website-wise, nothing. There is always space (or, better, there will
be once I and Rodolfo manage to bring it back :-) ) for other
distributions. They are a mean to an end, not the end.
Richard, may I ask you to prepare a description of what you
recommended to those debian folks?

Ciao,
Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 3 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts
					       Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Rule Project HOME PAGE:  http://www.rule-project.org/en/
Rule-list at rule-project.org