[RULE] Slinky 0.4.01: error messages with nfs install

M. Fioretti mfioretti at mclink.it
Sun Sep 19 22:12:07 EEST 2004

Still me, slinky-night tonight!

I'm starting different threads because I am trying different,
possibly unrelated things with slinky 0.4.01

When booting from floppy and selecting nfs install I get

/scripts/setup.sh: 500: cannot create /dev/null: Input/output error

Kernel NFS modules failed to load

plus some other stuff. Franz this is expected, isn't it? As in "never
tested before"?

Ciao,
	Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Red Hat & Fedora for low memory   http://www.rule-project.org/

Knowledge is not information, it's transformation- Osho

Rule Project HOME PAGE:  http://www.rule-project.org/en/
Rule-list at rule-project.org