[RULE] PCMCIA problems in Red Hat?

bugler at teuton.org bugler at teuton.org
Sun May 30 04:16:13 EEST 2004

Boy, I just keep messing up all the mailing list conventions... like sending
this last on to you AND to the list.  I do apologise.  While I don't understand
why simply editing the subject line suffices for the thread... I'll respect it.
 But I know better than to do a double mailing.

Again, sorry for the goofs.

-Gabriel