[RULE] help for the web site regarding hardware

Eugene Wong disposable_eugene at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 10 16:03:55 EEST 2003

[Sorry Marco. I accidentally sent a copy of this message directly to you,
instead of only to the list. That was supposed to go to the list.]

Hi all.

The Gentoo project has started some kind of project where people could
submit hardware information for compiler settings. In other words, the
project is trying to gather /proc/cpuinfo samples from users in hopes of
being able to create software to customize the settings. If we work with
them, then maybe we could save some time. Has anybody thought of that
before? Is it no good?

Sincerely, & with thanks,
Eugene T.S. Wong

Disclaimer: this is a disposable email address but it should be around long
enough to finish any discussions.

Rule Project HOME PAGE:  http://www.rule-project.org/en/
Rule Development Site:   http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/rule/
Rule-list at nongnu.org