[RULE] Mozilla components

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Fri Aug 8 06:24:49 EEST 2003

On Fri, Aug 08, 2003 00:51:48 at 12:51:48AM +0300, Kweskin Richard (rkwesk at mail.ariadne-t.gr) wrote:

> However, at the moment a good but small app is the goal. Firebird
>(which I downloaded from one of the Mozilla pages) comes in binary
>form wrapped up with tar and gzip. The only additional dependency
>needed with Shrike installed by Slinky was the package from cd1
>called compat-libstdc++-7.3-2.96.118.i386.rpm (Michael's
>"mozilla_packages" list helped me find this out.)

One app to keep under watch is Epiphany: comes from the former leader
of the Galeon development team, who left because that browser was
becoming too heavy.

Of course, being targeted at GNOME, it could still end up with
slowness and/or a tons of dependencies, but at least the statement is
promising.

Ciao,
	Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Your education begins where what is called your education is over.

Rule Project HOME PAGE:  http://www.rule-project.org/en/
Rule Development Site:   http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/rule/
Rule-list at nongnu.org