[RULE] Many new apps in the SW database.

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Wed Jul 16 08:20:30 EEST 2003

Hello,

after a lot of months (partly due to the website management problem
I'll describe in another mail) I've finally been able to add/update
stuff in the SW map. Please go to www.rule-project.org/en/sw/ and
choose the "list newest package first" option to know, and signal
error here, thanks.

IMPORTANT (for Michael, but also for others): one of my goals was to
list all and only the RPM packages which Michael has done for shrike
and put in his RULE page, ignoring, in the RULE spirit, those where I
wasn't sure they would work on RH9. Please let me know if I forgot
something.

       Ciao
		Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it Red Hat for low
memory http://www.rule-project.org/en/

People often find it easier to be a result of the past than a cause of
the future.

Rule Project HOME PAGE:  http://www.rule-project.org/en/
Rule Development Site:   http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/rule/
Rule-list at nongnu.org