[RULE] About the screenshot tool

Jason Bechtel jasonbechtel at care2.com
Tue May 27 06:19:49 EEST 2003

The important thing would be to determine which
locale you are each using.  It looks like Gdk is
limited to a particular locale.  A few years ago,
there was a problem with Netscape behaving oddly
on Red Hat systems that were upgraded to version
6.2.  I eventually tracked it down to the locale
setting.  Red Hat changed from using "C" to using
"en_US" and this broke Netscape in very strange ways.

I'm not sure how to determine what your locale
is, though...

Jason