[RULE] PR or "bringing it on the street" (was Office on fluxbox)

Ingo Lantschner ingo at vum.at
Sat May 3 11:57:03 EEST 2003

> Great. Please let me know right before you announce it
of course!

> If I can say so, this Victor person is really looking for RULE ... Do
> you think it could help them if I wrote to him directly about RULE?
Yes or no, I do not know this person. I just picked one of the many
mails of this sort on the list. May be its best you subscribe to this
AFLUG-list and answer it through the list - so even if this Victor is
not reacting other people can benefit. And once we have a running
example, someone else (me f.e.) can announce it there, so this gives
more the impression of a widely accepted project ;-)

> we certainly don't want to appear the
> condescending, "know-it-all" guys.
thats fine, but you are one of the very seldom and valuable "know-very-much"
people - and if you would know, how many people told us, before we found
Rule, that we should use this "Linux", without having the smallest idea,
how to install something w/o 128MB RAM, ...

bye, Ingo.

Ingo Lantschner

	Verein zur Unterstuetzung von Menschen
	Marchettigasse 5/11, A-1060 Wien