I've messed up, was RE: [RULE] Slinky for Red Hat Linux 9

Santos, Luis-Rodrigues Luis-Rodrigues.Santos at autoeuropa.pt
Tue Apr 22 12:13:24 EEST 2003

[clip]

> >> - I've tried going to tty2 and editing the file base_packages in
> >> /root/scripts/7.2 just before the script decompresses the rpm.gz and
> >> deleted the rpm-4... line in order to the rpm package won't be
> >> decompressed and maintain the original.
> >>
> >>     - the installation went without errors but after booting, at the
> >> login I've never got a password prompt, just the login: prompt and in
> >> the booting sequence I had the error:
> >>
> >>     dmesg: command not found

I've messed up big time!!!!

When deleting the rpm line from the packages file I've deleted the init line
too, I only detected this one on a second try.

Sorry for wasting your time with this one.

[clip]

Rule Project HOME PAGE:  http://www.rule-project.org/en/
Rule Development Site:   http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/rule/
Rule-list at nongnu.org