[Rule-list] Interesting link

Marco Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Thu Dec 5 08:25:34 EET 2002

On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 23:12:18 at 11:12:18PM -0500, Michael Fratoni (mfratoni at tuxfan.homeip.net) wrote:

> Not too long ago, someone had requested info about open source Hindi
> fonts. There is a work in progress that I found interesting. Marco, if
> you still have the contact info, perhaps you could pass the link along?

Yes, will do tonight, now I'm going to the office. For who is
interested, the project Michael mentions is the Ganesha project for
Nepal schools.
> Two students designed a Hindi Devanagri font as part of an inter school
> project. After Microsoft expressed interest in licensing the font, the
> students decided to release it under the LGPL instead. ;)i

Boys will be boys...

	CIao,
		Marco Fioretti

P.S.: within this week I hope to put online a web form so that
everybody can add packages to the RULE software MAP, but it can still
be reviewed  before it is visible online, as Martin suggested. Prepare
the links!

Rule Development Site:   http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/rule/
Rule-list at nongnu.org