Your message to Rule-List

RULE project linuxdesk at inwind.it
Wed Feb 13 01:22:27 EET 2002

Hello,

I have received your message signalling the site lsf.sourceforge.net.

I have not forwarded the message to the Rule list because I am not
sure I understand completely the LSF program (my Spanish is limited..)
and because there are many people in the Rule List not interested in
that part of the project as I am, only in the technical challenge.

I have, however, posted a message on the lsf site, explaining the
project. I hope that they will join the list, or contact me to see
if and how we can work together. I hope that it happens.

	Thank you again for signalling the site!

		Marco Fioretti
		RULE project Leader

--
There is more to life than increasing its speed.  -- Mahatma Gandhi