[Plug] Fwd: Google Summer of Code 2011

Dimitris Glezos glezos at indifex.com
Thu Mar 10 21:21:38 EET 2011

Coders needed! =)

-ä

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dimitris Glezos <glezos at indifex.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 6:23 PM
Subject: Google Summer of Code 2011
To: Transifex-devel list <transifex-devel at googlegroups.com>

Hey all.

It's the time of year for GSoC! Flip bits, not burgers!

 http://www.google-melange.com/

This year, Google will be opening up more slots for Mentoring
Organizations. If we get accepted, we can mentor 1-2 students to work
on features which are often requested by the open-source community. A
great example is Translation Memory across projects or translation
suggestions by non-team members which will be reviewed by the team.

 http://trac.transifex.org/wiki/Development/SummerCoding
 http://trac.transifex.org/wiki/Development/SummerCoding/Ideas

I'm willing to mentor, and so is Diego. Both of us have participated
in GSoC in the past and have acted as mentors too.

If we do apply, do we have students who would like to participate with ideas?

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos

Dimitris Glezos