[Plug] Presentation for 2nd of May

lauri lauri.vosandi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 21:45:00 EEST 2009

Hello,

I am IT student from Estonia and I am visiting Patras during the first
weekend of May. I found this PLUG and I tought that I might drop by, talk
about something relevant and hang out with Linux geeks. As others suggested
I am posting my presentation topics here. I am ready to have presentation on
2nd of May. If it fits for everybody else it would be great, otherwise I am
also open for suggestions. As I understand you usually have two
presentations at the same time so I would be very happy to listen to one
presentation of yours (perhaps about your LUG activities?), preferably in
English because my Greek is not so good :P

Topics:
*) Free Software activities in Estonia - Talk a little about our Linux User
Groups, other social events, etc. I have got also some pics.
*) Estobuntu - A little about Estobuntu, what it is, what's the purpose and
who's making it.
*) Me - Talk a little about myself, show some really cool stuff I have been
working on and so on. Keywords: hardware virtualization, qemu, ajax, web
apps, java

There probably will be some changes but this is the general idea.
I can promise that it will be interesting so you would actually come out on
Saturday :D

--
Lauri Võsandi
tel: