[Plug] time_t 1234567890 party;

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at ceid.upatras.gr
Fri Feb 13 15:21:40 EET 2009

On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 15:19:36 +0200, Giorgos Keramidas <keramida at ceid.upatras.gr> wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 12:30:09 +0200, Vasileios Georgitzikis <georgitzik at ceid.upatras.gr> wrote:
>> Ti lete na valoume to "event" mas edo http://www.1234567890day.com/ ?
>
> Email sent...

Kai to keimeno tou email, apo to Gmail account mou:

    from    Giorgos Keramidas <gkeramidas at gmail.com>
    to      1234567890 at rilli.com
    date    Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 3:19 PM
    subject 1234567890 event at Patras, Greece

    The local Patras Linux User Group will meet at 23:00 EET tonight, in
    preparation for the 1234567890 time_t value.

    We will meet at "Puerto Rico", a pizzeria at downtown Patras, at 23;00
    and keep a few laptops around to launch xdaliclock in count down mode
    as 1234567890 approaches.

    Pizza, beer, refreshments will be available, and a friendly gang of
    Linux, BSD, MacOS X people throwing flamebaits at each other about our
    favorite OS, editor, Web application frameworks, or whatever you can
    come up with :-)

    - Giorgos Keramidas