Tami sent you a personal message

Tami Contreras uunydvqgcxo at borgcube.com
Thu Sep 20 04:11:00 EEST 2007

Monday Traders Watch Notice!

MIHI plans huge news release tomorrow.

Medina International Holdings
Sym: MIHI
Cost: 0.40

TAKE A LOOK AT OUR WEBISTE!

Medina International Holdings, Inc. to Promote Kelly Space & Technology, Inc. Partnership at Upcoming Maritime Security Expo

Relationship With DOD Approved Contractor an Important Focus for the Company as It Pursues Some of the $5 Billion Available for Maritime and Port Security

Upcoming Maritime Security Expo Provides Opportunity to Introduce Medina's New Partnership
Daniel Medina, CEO of Medina International Holdings, Inc., stated, "This is the most significant relationship we have achieved to date for our company. Kelly Space is a DOD contractor with substantial experience and acumen in dealing with Government contracting."

Beat the news and set your buy now.