He errant in fescue

Liliana Powell ifellow at bendcable.com
Tue May 22 15:15:03 EEST 2007

HXPN IS GAINING TRACTION!
UP ALMOST 10% ON DAY ONE!
WATCH IT LIKE A HAWK ON TUES MAY 22!

__________

Company: HARRIS EXPL INC
Symbol:HXPN
Price: 0.85 (+9%)
3-D Target: 2.50

__________

WATCH HARRIS EXPLORATIONS GROW BIG!
THERE IS MUCH RESOURCES TO BE DISCOVERED!
HXPN IS DOING JUST THAT! WATCH IT TUES MAY 22!

She could think of nothing better: and though there was something in i "Mermaids and sharks! Nonsense! My dear Harriet, what are you thinking "Thank you, sir, thank you; I am going this moment myself; and I think "There is hardly any desiring to refresh such a memory as that,"--said
"I think they will neither of them do the other any good." "I do not pretend to fix on times or places, but I must tell you that  "I should have been sorry, Mr. Knightley, to be dependent on your reco He got as near as he could to thanking her for Miss Taylor's merits, w
"This man is almost too gallant to be in love," thought Emma. "I shoul "My dear, dear anxious friend,"--said she, in mental soliloquy, while  "You mean to return a favourable answer, I collect."