από το gnome στο kde - ρυθμίσεις εναλλαγής ελληνικών - προβολή στον konqueror - openoffice μενού

Stavros Giannouris stavrosg at hellug.gr
Tue Mar 27 20:19:56 EEST 2007

Στις Tue, 27 Mar 2007 20:11:48 +0300
Ο/Η Thanos <pampo at freemail.gr> έγραψε:

> Το ψάχνω αλλά δεν βρήκα κάτι. Έχω εγκαταστήσει το 'kde-core' και ίσως
> μου λείπουν κάποιες επιλογές οπότε αν πέσει στο μάτι σου ενημέρωσε.

Αυτό [ http://packages.debian.org/testing/kde/gtk-qt-engine ] το έχεις;

theme engine using Qt for GTK+ 2.x

The GTK-Qt Theme Engine (also known as gtk-qt-engine) is a GTK 2 theme
engine that calls Qt to do the actual drawing. This makes your GTK 2
applications look almost like real Qt applications and gives you a more
unified desktop experience.

Please note that this package is targeted at KDE users and therefore
provides a way to configure it from within KControl.

Stavros Giannouris                          Jabber: stavrosg at jabber.org
PGP Key: http://members.hellug.gr/stavrosg/GnuPG.key
"Hello. I'm a signature virus.
Please copy me to your signature  to help me spread"