Compliment /Urgent Intent

Mrs Suha Arafat mrssuha_arafatfamily at myway.com
Sat Feb 19 19:46:02 EET 2005

Dear Intending partner

This mail may not be surprising to you if you have  been following
current events in the international media with reference to the Middle East
and Palestine in particular.

I am Mrs. SUHA ARAFAT, the wife of YASSER ARAFAT,  the Palestinian
leader who died recently in Paris.

Since his death and even prior to the announcement,  I have been thrown
into a state of  antagonism,confusion, humiliation, frustration and
hopelessness by the present leadership of the  Palestinian Liberation
Organization and the new  Prime Minister. I have even been subjected to
physical and psychological torture. As a widow that  is so traumatized, I
have lost confidence with  everybody in the country at the moment.

You must have heard over the media reports and the  Internet on the
discovery of some fund in my husband  secret bank account and companies
and the  allegations of some huge sums of money deposited by  my husband
in my name of which I have refuses to disclose or give up  to the
corrupt Palestine Government. In fact the  total sum allegedly discovered by
the Government so far is in the tune of about $6.5 Billion Dollars. And
they are not relenting on their effort to make  me poor for life. As
you know, the Moslem community  has no regards for woman, hence my desire
for a  foreign assistance. You can visit the BBC news broadcast below
for better understanding of what I am talking about;
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3479937.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3995769.stm

I have deposited the sum of 20 million dollars with  a security firm
abroad whose name is withheld for  now until we open communication. I
shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your bank  account
for safe keeping and any Investment opportunity. This arrangement is
known to you and my  personal Attorney.He might be dealing with you
directly for security reasons as the case may be.

In view of the above, if you are willing to assist  for our mutual
benefits, we will have to negotiate  on your Percentage share of the
$20,000,000 that will be kept in your position for a while and  invested in
your name for my trust pending when my  Daughter, Zahwa, will come off
age and take full responsibility of her  Family Estate/inheritance.

Please note that this is a golden opportunity that  comes once in life
time and more so, if you are  honest, I am going to entrust more funds
in your  care as this is one of the legacy we keep for our  children.

In case you don't accept please do not let me out to the security and
international media as I am giving you this information in total trust
and confidence I  will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in
good faith. Please expedite action.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs Suha Arafat