(no subject)

sibas ppap sibas11 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 11:07:49 EET 2003

loipon fusika edosa ./configure kai ./config
to site pou mou edoses na diabaso
http://www.linuxhelp.net/guides/bahamut/

diakrino mia asubatotita metaksu tou

http://bahamut.dal.net/documentation.php?id=1

opou lene ta ekseis

sto linuxhelp leei
4) What directory are all the server configuration files in? Note, this
directory name needs to end with a /
The default one is the best choice (meaning... just ENTER)

5) What is the explicit path to where the ircd binary will be installed?
This should point to a file, not a directory.
Another just-ENTER-question ;P

eno sto Bahamut tutorial leei

This is where the IRCD's config files and executable are going to be
installed. This (for make install to work) should NOT be inside the Bahamut
source tree. Remember the ircd directory we made earlier? and the pwd we
did? Well the results from the pwd + "/ircd/" should be the directory.
What directory are all the server configuration files in?
Note, this directory name needs to end with a /
[/home/docz/bahamut-1.4.3.release/] - /home/docz/ircd/

This is the ircd binaries future location. It is the above directory with
the additional "ircd" added on.
What is the explicit path to where the ircd binary will be
installed? This should point to a file, not a directory.
[/home/docz/bahamut-1.4.3.release/src/ircd] - /home/docz/ircd/ircd

exo dokimasi kai ta 2, sto 1 ftiaxno mkdir ircd, pwd, klp, kai sto allo den
ftiaxno,  alla kai sta 2 perno to idio sxedon error
make[1]: *** [ircd] Error 1