RE: Partially Solved : Περίεργα λάθη στο syslog

Sotiris Ganouris sotiris at chania.teicrete.gr
Wed Nov 12 13:46:05 EET 2003

Το run-parts κάνει την παρακάτω δουλειά. Παρ'ολαυτα ακόμα δεν κατάλαβα γιατί
κολούσε στο identd.

root at tigani:/home/topgan1# cat /usr/bin/run-parts
#!/bin/sh
# run-parts:  Runs all the scripts found in a directory.

# keep going when something fails
set +e

if [ $# -lt 1 ]; then
  echo "Usage: run-parts <directory>"
  exit 1
fi

if [ ! -d $1 ]; then
  echo "Not a directory: $1"
  echo "Usage: run-parts <directory>"
  exit 1
fi

# There are several types of files that we would like to
# ignore automatically, as they are likely to be backups
# of other scripts:
IGNORE_SUFFIXES="~ ^ , .bak .new .rpmsave .rpmorig .rpmnew .swp"

# Main loop:
for SCRIPT in $1/* ; do
  # If this is not a regular file, skip it:
  if [ ! -f $SCRIPT ]; then
    continue
  fi
  # Determine if this file should be skipped by suffix:
  SKIP=false
  for SUFFIX in $IGNORE_SUFFIXES ; do
    if [ ! "`basename $SCRIPT $SUFFIX`" = "`basename $SCRIPT`" ]; then
      SKIP=true
      break
    fi
  done
  if [ "$SKIP" = "true" ]; then
    continue
  fi
  # If we've made it this far, then run the script if it's executable:
  if [ -x $SCRIPT ]; then
    echo "$SCRIPT:"
    echo
    $SCRIPT 2>&1