Fwd: Rekall and associated software go GPL

Alaios alaios at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 9 21:43:28 EET 2003

minky at totalrekall.co.uk wrote:From:
Subject: Rekall and associated software go GPL
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 18:51:00 -0000

Hi

It gives me great pleasure to inform you that Rekall, the cross-platform
alternative to MS Access, is now totally GPL. So please visit
http://www.totalrekall.co.uk and download download a copy for yourself. In
order for you to be able to download you must register with the Total Rekall
Portal. The reason we have have made this a requirement is because we would
like to be able to notify everybody when a new version becomes available. We
are presently working on V2.2.0 and I am sure you would not like to miss
out.

You should also be aware that in order for for us to continue the future
development of Rekall we will have to charge for technical support,
customisation, training and consulting, therefore, now that we have gone
wholly GPL, you will have to take out a technical support subscription. I
will post information relating to support levels and pricing once we worked
out the detail. In the meantime may I suggest that you sign up to our
mailing list. Instructions can be found at the bottom of the home page

Regards
John