.NET micro under Apache 2.0 license

Thanos Zygouris thanos.zygouris at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 12:34:22 EET 2009

Το διάβασες όλο;

*What's more, Microsoft isn't opening up the whole stack: the TCP/IP parts
are missing because another company wrote that code, and the cryptography
libraries are missing because "they are used outside of the scope of the
.NET Micro Framework" - which presumably means that the code is being used
elsewhere in Microsoft and they'd rather not give it away.*

Μάλλον όχι...ή όροι Open Source/Free Software δεν είναι ξεκάθαροι σε
εσένα...να επιμένεις πάντως...καλό είναι...

-- Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart
he dreams himself your master.