[ελαφρά Off Topic] που θα βρω βοήθεια για μια βλάβη σε XO (olpc)?

Nick Demou ndemou at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 11:11:31 EET 2009

Δεν δουλεύει το touchpad στο XO του υιού μου[1] και ούτε το googling
με βοήθησε ούτε απάντηση πήρα μετά από 11 μέρες από το
forum.laptop.org.
Έχει κανείς κάποια ιδέα για το που αλλού μπορώ να ζητήσω βοήθεια?

____________
[1] περιγράφω τα συμπτώματα στο
http://en.forum.laptop.org/viewtopic.php?f=1324&t=176793 :

Today I turned on my XO and my touchpad was not responding.

I issued the "test mouse" command during boot and I was getting no
dots on the screen. I was about to open the case to look for some
unlocked connector when I noticed this strange detail:

if I pressed really really HARD I was getting dots at the
corresponding positions of the screen (as if the touchpad was
working). In fact even pressing hard *outside* the main touchpad area
was producing dots! However from within sugar no matter how hard I'm
pressing I get no mouse movement (same with a xubuntu installation I
have in a memory card). Only an external mouse works but that's not an
option for most of the time.

BTW during the "test mouse" procedure I also noticed that the
"PRESURE" indication only shows "UP" and "127" (127 when pressing
hard)

--
"The software is licensed, not sold" -- MICROSOFT LICENSE TERMS