No subject

Thu May 14 12:39:51 EEST 2009

DR=2EPhillip Nkwocha=2EBSc =28UNN=29=2C MSC=3A PHD=3BMNIM=2C MICA
Executive Director and Financial controller =28NNPC=29

FAX=3A 234 -1-7591265

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

DEAR SIR=2C

REQUEST FOR URGENT CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

I=2C DR=2EPhillip  Nkwocha  the Financial Controller of Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation =28NNPC=29 and by that virtue a Director in the NNPC Lagos=2E I got your contact address from an associate working with the Nigeria Export Promotion Council and I decide to propose to you this business in strict confidence=2E

PURPOSE=3A On behalf of myself and my colleagues who is ministerial official and other officer in charge of Offshore remittance in this corporation=2E
We are seeking your assistance for the transfer of Twenty Six Million=2C Three Hundred Thousand United States dollars=28US26=2C300=2C000=2E00=29 to your account for further private investment purpose=2E Hence our request for your assistance=2E

SOURCE OF FUND=3A This amount to be transferred into your account accrued from over-invoiced contract amount for the construction of Oil Refinery Sub-Station in Nigeria =28Northern Region=29 in 1996 to expatriate companies=2E
The contract which was originally valued for =28One Hundred and Twenty Seven Million=2C Seven Hundred Thousand U=2ES=2E Dollars=29 US$127=2C700=2C000=2E00 was manipulated to read One Hundred and Fifty Four Million U=2ES=2E Dollars=28US154=2C000=2C000=2E00=29=2E
The extra $26=2C300=2E000=2E00 is what we want to transfer to your account=2E
This contract has been completely executed and the contractors had been paid all their contract bills remaining the $26=2C300=2E000=2E00 USD=2E

REQUIREMENTS=3A What we expected from you by fax during reply are=3A
a=2E Your phone and fax numbers for easy communication=2E
b=2E The name of your bank=2C phone and telex number=2C and your bank account number for submission to the Ministries as to where this money will be lodged=2E
c=2E You shall arrange for us to meet with you immediately after we
secure the government approval of the funds=2E

DISBURMENT=3A We have resolved that you take 25% of the total amount for your assistance because it is impossible for us to claim the contract over-invoiced money here in Nigeria without your assistance=2E In additional 10% has been mapped out for any miscellaneous expenses incurred by you and us during this business=2E And 65% is for my colleagues and myself=2E

SECURITY=3A All modalities to effect the payment and subsequent transfer of this money has been worked out=2C so this transaction is 100% RISK-FREE=2E Though=2C you are required to treat this business with strictest confidence=2E

I await your immediate response through my FAX NO=2E234-1-7591265 on my attention and send me your confidential fax and phone number for speedy correspondence=2E I will highly appreciate it if you treat this business with strict confidence it demands for security reasons=2E

It will surprise you why we choose you and trusted you for this transaction=2EYes=2C we believe that good friend can be discovered and business like this cannot be realized without trust=2E This is why we have decided to trust you for this transaction=2E We are looking forward to doing this transaction with you=2E Be further informed that your interest and security had been considered before you were contacted so be rest assured and feel free to go into this transaction with us=2E But let
honesty
and trust be our watchword throughout this transaction and your prompt
reply will be highly appreciated=2E

Very truly yours=2C

DR=2E Phillip Nkwocha

--===_SecAtt_000_1fabihdaxgcyiw