International corporation is looking for talented people. No investment reqired.

alastair humbert kwong at eurosport.com
Fri Sep 14 12:58:15 EEST 2007

International company Web Electronic Industry
is taking the candidates in the USA for the position of Local Agent.
We are looking for the trustworthy person with excellent organizational and communicative skills.
Good knowledge of computer and business relations practice will be your advantage.
This is a part-time job which can be combined with any permanent or another part-time job.
Average workload is up to 8 hours a week.
No special experience is necessary. Excellent compensation
package, the salary starts from $20,000 a year.
If you got interested in our vacancy and you have any questions,
please contact us staff at w-ei.com
The offer is for USA citizens only.

In other applications of carbon nanotubes, Dai has Professor Michael McGehee is developing cheap and efficient nanostructured solar cells.
In other applications of carbon nanotubes, Dai has Professor Michael McGehee is developing cheap and efficient nanostructured solar cells.
All this from pencil lead: "graphite is a very old material, but take a tiny tube of graphite and it has totally different properties, says Dai. "That's what nanotech is all about."