mount + usb + uid

ndemou at gmail.com ndemou at gmail.com
Thu May 31 23:30:50 EEST 2007

On 5/31/07, V13 <v13 at priest.com> wrote:
>   Exoyme enan eksoteriko disko, usb stick, otidipote poy mporei na exei
> partitions. Toy ftiaxnoyme ena ext2, ext3, ext4, reiserfs, xfs, whatever...
> Bazoyme mesa arxeia san xristis me uid 12345. To bgazoyme kai to pame se
> allo
> mixanima... To uid 12345 den yparxei...
>
>   Theloyme:
> a) Na mporei o xristis A toy enos mixanimatos kai o xristis B toy alloy na
> grafei sto partition.
> b) Kata protimisi na diatiroynte ta usernames

*μήπως* τα παρακάτω ext2/3 mount options βοηθάνε:

       acl / noacl
              Support POSIX Access Control Lists (or not).

       grpid or bsdgroups / nogrpid or sysvgroups
              These  options  define  what group id a newly created file gets.
              When grpid is set, it takes the group id  of  the  directory  in
              which  it is created; otherwise (the default) it takes the fsgid
              of the current process, unless the directory has the setgid  bit
              set,  in  which case it takes the gid from the parent directory,
              and also gets the setgid bit set if it is a directory itself.