Re: USB HD gives I/O errors while spinning up (ήταν Re: usb hard disk / ext3 partition - permissions change...)

ndemou at gmail.com ndemou at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 16:34:02 EEST 2007

On 6/6/07, Ilias Paraponiaris <paraponiaris at yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
> ===> Το ερώτημα είναι αν υπάρχει τρόπος κάθε φορά που γίνεται mount το
> ext3 (/dev/sda2) να δημιουργείται το allow_restart με τιμή "1" αντί της
> default "0"? ή τουλάχιστον πως μπορώ να φτιάξω μια αυτόματη σχετική
> εντολή?

τελικά η Σωστή[ΤΜ] απάντηση είναι udev rules:
http://reactivated.net/writing_udev_rules.html

απόσπασμα απο σχετικό άρθρο στο Linux Journal:

Plug your drive in, and cat /proc/scsi/usb-storage/*.
You should find an entry for it similar to this:

Host scsi5: usb-storage
Vendor: Unknown
Product: USB Mass Storage Device
Serial Number: 85a5b1f2c96492
Protocol: Transparent SCSI
Transport: Bulk
Quirks:

Now, with the serial number or the vendor/model combo, you
can write the rule. The rule creates a symlink for the device in the /dev
tree, and then calls the script /usr/local/bin/myscript.sh

Become root (su -), and create a text file in /etc/udev/rules.d called
95.myhd.rules. Type a rule like this (all on one line)
into the file, and save it:
BUS="usb", SYSFS{serial}="85a5b1f2c96492", SYMLINK="mydrive",
RUN+="/usr/local/bin/myscript.sh mydrive "

Your rule now fires every time you plug the drive!