dsl , net, from text to video.....

george zakinthinos at freemail.gr
Sat Jan 27 13:27:36 EET 2007

 >usb HD problem
 >Thanos Kyritsis djart at linux.gr
 >Thu Jan 25 09:37:09 EST 2007

 >Ναι, ΟΚ. Είναι σημαντικό βήμα το να μπεί πρώτα. Ας μπεί και ας λέει
 >experimental, μετά θα πάρει το δρόμο του. Όμως όσο το καθυστερούνε,
 >τόσο αργεί να ξεκινήσει ο "timer" για τα 1-2 χρόνια.

social adoption brings technical ?

 >Βέβαια, ΣΚΑΤΑ. Θα βγούνε τα Vista με το νέο ntfs version και θα πρέπει
 >να περιμένουμε άαααααααααααααααααααααλλα Χ + 1 ή 2 χρόνια μέχρι να
 >ξαναγίνει η δουλειά .... :-(

well, looks like eye-candy empire holds the globe

 >Απλώς, το θέμα είναι οκ .... προχωρήσανε τα χρόνια, οι καιροί, το
 >bandwidth, οι DSL ..... το fat32 για τα w at r3z αποδεικνύεται
 >ανεπαρκές :-( και αμήν και πότε θα μπορούμε από το Linux να γράφουμε
 >κάπου που θα διαβάζουν τα windows και να μπορούμε να γράφουμε safely
 >data > 4 GB ....

you have the right to remain silent, anything you say it may used
against you in a court of law, you have the right to an attorney,
if you cannot afford it the state will provide you with one

and put the kOt down..... !!!!!

http://www.aepi.gr/

we are closer than you might think and we control what
you see and hear....

 >Anyway ...

yeah it makes sense, don'it ?

 >--
 >Thanos Kyritsis <djart at linux.gr>

 >- What's your ONE purpose in life ?
 >- To explode, of course! ;-)

god, i love police surveilance state

hey listman watch it....this is the wild west...

:)