Thelete na sas hackepsw sta grhgora?

Nikolaos Korkakakis korkakak at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 10:01:57 EEST 2006

On 10/17/06, Christos Ricudis <ricudis at komodino.itc.auth.gr> wrote:
> Nikolaos Korkakakis wrote:
> > [quote]
> > A system that isn't easily programmable and is hard to  debug, should
> > be considered a seriously questionable system, at least as far as
> > Computer Engineering (!= CS) is concerned.
> >

> Mpa? Ma8ane kai oi CE apo programmatismo kai mas kanoun tous eksypnous?

Ricoudi go change a lamp giou gant ntamnent hlektrologe

Ante telos to chit chat gia shmera thn kanw gia sxolh. Tis kalhmeres
mou se olous

--
-
Undergraduate Student of Department of Computer Engineering and

   WARNING: posting to or from gmail might disclose sensitive information
   to people you don't entirely trust.  For safe, private communication use
   korkarak (at) ceid (dot) upatras (dot) gr , and my public PGP key from
   http://students.ceid.upatras.gr/~korkakak/mykey