Firewall per process

Nikolaos Korkakakis korkakak at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 10:55:55 EET 2006

On 11/14/06, Christos Ricudis <ricudis at komodino.itc.auth.gr> wrote:

> Allo endiaferon match (oxi oti perimenw na douleyei ikanopoihtika)
>
>    geoip
>        Match a packet by its source or destination country.
>
>        [!] --src-cc, --source-country country[,country,country,...]
>               Match packet coming from (one of) the specified country(ies)
>
>        [!] --dst-cc, --destination-country country[,country,country,...]
>               Match packet going to (one of) the specified country(ies)
>
>        NOTE:  The country is inputed by its ISO3166 code.
>
>        The only extra files you need is a binary db (geoipdb.bin)  &
> its  index
>        file  (geoipdb.idx).  Both files are generated from a countries &
> subnets
>        database with the csv2bin tool, available at
> www.cookinglinux.org/geoip/.
>        Both  files  MUST  also  be moved in /var/geoip/ as the shared
> library is
>        statically looking for that pathname (ex.: /var/geoip/geoipdb.bin).

Edw kai poly kairo ta logs tou sshd deixnoun oti sto pc mou areskontai
arketoi katoikoi sugkekrimenhs xwras (kataramenoi sxistomatides) na to
skalizoun, opote epsaxna genika ena tropo na kobw ola ta requests apo
mia sugkekrimenh geografikh perioxh. skeftomoun kati sxetiko na kanw
automated requests ston IANA gia to sugkekrimeno enoxlhtiko ip kai
meta na kanw DROP olo to address class tou provider alla exei polla
problhmata (kai pi8ana denial of service), alla to parapanw akougete
idiaitera endiaferon kai den xreiazete ka8olou ulopoihsh. To exei
dokimasei kaneis?

--
-
Undergraduate Student of Department of Computer Engineering and

   WARNING: posting to or from gmail might disclose sensitive information
   to people you don't entirely trust.  For safe, private communication use
   korkarak (at) ceid (dot) upatras (dot) gr , and my public PGP key from
   http://students.ceid.upatras.gr/~korkakak/mykey