Na kai kati gia gelia....

Θωμάς Δασκαλάκης t.daskalakis at gmail.com
Sun May 7 11:06:53 EEST 2006

Den kserw ti na pw...
Keimeno apo to parapanw link:
Yes, Linux is a primative European clone; It is much less capable than
Windows. In fact it omits features that were standard in Windows back in
1998; For example Linux has no built-in anti-virus or anti-spyware software.

You cannot even buy popular utilities like Norton Security to compensate for
this fact. There are no tools for common tasks like defragging a hard disk.
God knows what you would use to send a fax or make a website. You cannot even
get Front Page for Linux.

Linux is that bad; The only explaination I can think for people using it is
that it by-passes the protection given by American companies and the Dept of
Homeland Security. It should be considered a terrorist program.

--
Θωμάς Δασκαλάκης
t.daskalakis at gmail.com