Συμφωνία Novell-Microsoft [was: Koyponia Suse apo th microsoft?]

Spiros Bolis sbolis at freemail.gr
Wed Dec 6 16:02:42 EET 2006

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006, Θοδωρής Λύτρας wrote:

> Το thread συνεχίζεται, με μία αποκάλυψη:

kai tsoyp, sto xtesino slashdot mia-akoma-analysh:

prose3te to shmeio poy leei: "SCO was the first to try to get cute with
the GPL on a grand scale"

kathws kai to:

"However, there is a concerted effort, in my opinion, to destroy the
GPLv2, death by a thousand cuts and compromises. I think they'd like to
do to Linux what they did to Unix. The GPL stands in their proprietary
way, so they are doing all they can dream up to overthrow it or get
around it with cleverness. That is one reason we need GPLv3, obviously."

gia to teleytaio symfwnei kai o Stallman:

http://www.businessreviewonline.com/os/archives/2006/11/stallman_finall.html
http://www.fsfeurope.org/projects/gplv3/tokyo-rms-transcript#tc2